March 29, 2009

Oops


I said that I'd be writing something every day, but I've already failed that, as I didn't spend really any time on a computer yesterday. I AM going to keep my track record of posting something FOR every day though, even if this is a copout.

Here's a brief on what happened yesterday.

Babysitting baby chickens inspired a new level of respect in me for what ACTUAL parents do.

I tooled around for a bit in The Force Unleashed on PS2, discovered that I like it more than I realized.

Wound up playing some more of Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure. GOOD SHOW OLD CHAP! I'll be finishing that one.

Finished reading Free Radical again, which I'll write about soon. Shamus Young continues to be a talented writer.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment