April 3, 2009

Call of Duty 4: Top 5 Moments

Call of Duty 4 was an amazingly cinematic game, with a very well-paced story that rivals that of must action films. I remember one time I fell asleep watching a movie on my 360, and when I woke up, I thought I was still watching a movie, but in fact, my brother was playing this game.

There were 5 moments that especially stuck out as memorable to me from this game.

5. Blowing off Imram Zakaev's arm with a headshot from 900 meters.

4. Being the gunner of an AC130 as it flies over a town infested with enemy combatants.

3. The end, where your entire squad is gunned down by Zakaev in front of you, and you take revenge for them with your dying captain's pistol.

2. Being President Al-Fulani as he is murdered by Al-Asad.

1. Surviving a nuclear explosion... for a minute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment